This product is stocked in our Victorian warehouse.
This AGUZZO Polished Stainless Steel Vertical Heated Towel Rail has bold square rails and a unique compact design that ensures it fits into your bathroom - even if you're tight on space. It easily fits 4 standard towels on its 2 large vertical bars to provide high heat contact to your towels so they are warm and dry in minimal time. AGUZZO only uses quality thick 304 stainless steel to ensure your towel rail will last.
- Contemporary - the AGUZZO vertical heated towel range is a bold geometrical design with clean straight lines that complement any square style bathware ranges such as the AGUZZO Montangna range
- High Surface Area - The large 200 x 1400mm size means more heated surface area for your towels
- Flexible install - You have the option to attach the rail to the wall and simply plug the power in, or conceal the wiring through the bottom left or top left wall bracket by hard wiring into the wall (electrician required to connect).
- Efficient - Only 50W power consumption and heats up within 5 to 10 minutes
- Safe - Full electrical safety compliance and licensing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and C-tick requirements. The latest in heating technology provides an even surface heat - the bars are dry and not filled with liquids or oils, so you can even dry delicate garments. The surface can heat to 55ºC - see product instructions for more safety information.
- Polished finish - A timeless polished stainless steel finish, fully resistant to heat and moisture.
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays and splashes - a great choice for the bathroom
W: 6cm x D: 22cm x H: 142cm