This product is stocked in our Victorian warehouse.
Since its launch in 2008, Index has been a worldwide bestseller, helping reduce cross-contamination of food with a simple-yet-effective, colour-coded system of boards. Index Compact is the latest variant in the range and features the same key benefits of the original, but with a design that is specifically tailored to smaller kitchens.
Firstly, the upright case design takes up less room on the worktop and secondly, its open sides mean that the boards can be easily taken out, even when stored underneath cupboards. As before, the knife-friendly boards feature easy-grip tabs with food-type icons, non-slip feet and sloping edges to catch crumbs and liquids. The storage case also has a non-slip base.
- Designed to prevent cross-contamination of different food types.
- Index-style tabs on boards indicate which food type they should be used for – raw meat, raw fish, vegetables or cooked food.
- Easy-clean, knife-friendly cutting surfaces with crumb-catching edges.
- Easy-access storage case with non-slip feet on boards and case.
- Chopping boards – dishwasher safe.
- Storage case – wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Chopping Board Dimensions:
W: 28cm x D: 20cm
W: 20.6cm x D: 7.8cm x H: 31.3cm