This product is stocked in our Victorian warehouse.
The SWEDIA Dante 1 3/4 bowl kitchen sink is a top end quality sink for a contemporary kitchen. The 1.5mm thick 304 grade stainless steel is the strongest and most durable material on the market and features a lifetime manufacturers warranty. Able to be top or under mounted, the Dante 1 3/4 Bowl includes brackets for both installations.
The 6 sound baffling pads and anti-condensation spray work together to reduce noise, maintain temperature and minimise water damage underneath your sink. With 10mm radius wounded corners to ensure easy cleaning and a brushed finish for the most practical kitchen style, this sink is an excellent choice for any family kitchen.
- Perfect finish - Superior brushed finish for that coveted modern look.
- Precision Square Sink - A perfect hand-made square construction provides true 90° walls - this is not a press-moulded sink - it is made from a single uniform sheet of premium stainless steel and folded into shape and welded and finished by hand.
- Thick Gauge Steel - SWEDIA sinks are 1.5mm thick (16 Gauge) 304 grade stainless steel - 25% thicker than most premium sinks on the market. This makes it incredibly durable, much quieter, and better at heat retention than lower gauge standard stainless steel sinks.
- Easy Cleaning - Soft Square corners (with 10mm radius) provide the modern square look with practical round edges for easy cleaning.
- Sound Baffled - Fully sound baffled to absorb the sounds of washing pots and pans.
- Anti Condensation Protection - Generously under-coated with anti-condensation paint to minimise the chance of condensation which can damage cabinetry.
- Flexible Installation - The Dante range can either be top-mounted (inset) or under-mounted and both installation brackets and instructions are included.
Refer to images